Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Again with the BRRRRR!

The Wife and I are taking a class on Tuesday nights so I don't have time to exercise when I get home from work (and I'm far too lazy to get out of bed at 6 AM to do it before I go to work). I decided that in order to not be a complete slug on Tuesdays, I should start taking a lunchtime spin around the building where I work. I know it is cold but usually the cold doesn't bother me. I could only walk around the office once (I'm guessing it is about a quarter mile because it seems about as big as a regular track.) It is very close to booger-freezing cold out there today. I feel really bad for anyone who has to work out there (I'm not even going to get into a discussion of how much it must suck for anyone who is living on the streets.) If it is going to be this cold, we might as well have snow, no?

No comments: