Monday, March 31, 2008

Fig Trees

This post is for the woman (Blackfeet75) who left a comment about where I got my fig tree. I have no way to respond to your comment other than here.

I bought my fig from Stark Brothers (http://www.starkbros.com/access?action=product&productID=0608&collection=0). It looked like a stick when I planted it but I have to keep cutting it back now. If you have an unheated garage or porch you can roll the container in there for the winter. I just wrap mine. I'm going to unwrap it next weekend and see how it looks. Feel free to leave questions in comments and I'll be happy to share my experiences, although they are limited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you if you thought a fig tree would live here. I am most ocncerned about the wind here. That and we dont have a garage.
-MOH