Friday, April 11, 2008

The L Word Obsession Continues...

 

We’ll we’ve nearly made it through the first 4 seasons of the L word on DVD by watching 2-3 episodes a night.  The house is in complete chaos because I get home, we have dinner (sometimes while watching an episode), and then we watch as many episodes as we can fit in before bed time.  I haven’t even watched a Phillies game yet and the season is 2 weeks old!  We should finish season 4 tonight and then be able to start on season 5 (which I have seen all of, but which didn’t make complete sense because I had no idea of the back story) on “On Demand.”  I must say, with the exception of some fabulous sex between Tasha and Alice, season 4 has been a rather long dry spell.  Season 5 is MUCH better in that respect.  I’m glad it’s the weekend.

 

 

No comments: