Sunday, June 08, 2008

Experience with personal trainer

Yesterday I had an appointment with a personal trainer. I cannot say enough good things about the trainer. I'm fat and out of shape and I have been thinking of calling this guy for months, ever since I read about him in the paper. He's convenient and has gotten a ton of good press recently. I put it off and put it off and finally made an appointment a few weeks ago. Mostly yesterday we talked about my health, job, exercise, eating habits, and sleeping habits and then he had me do some exercises to see where I am now. I'm going to work out with him once a week and with another trainer once a week for the next six weeks (and likely for another six weeks after that) and then we'll re-evaluate. I'm a little sore today (my hips, it's always my hips) but I'm actually looking forward to going back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Personal Trainer Directory said...

Superb information and you have described everything very clearly and really i got a lot from this article, Thanks for spreading this information here..