Sunday, December 03, 2006

So THAT'S why I hate to shop

Today I remembered why I hate to go shopping. Shopping makes me have to poop. I have no idea why. Today, I had to stop at the mart of K for some random stuff (forgetting it was a weekend during the Christmas season) and a.) the place was completely packed and b.) the act of shopping in large stores (eg, Kmart, Costco, Target, Borders) makes me have to poop. Who wants to poop in a store bathroom? Certainly not me. However, one has no choice. It is very weird and it happens all the time. Doesn't matter what time of day it is, doesn't matter if I've eaten just before shopping or not, doesn't matter whether I need to buy a little or a lot. I have to make a stop in the restroom at some point during my trip. This happens so often I have MEMORIZED where the bathrooms are in the stores we shop in most frequently.

Blah.

No comments: