Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Car Stripping

Last night The Wife and I went out for dinner at Cheeburger, Cheeburger. Given that they had no AC and that the power went out briefly while we were there, it wasn't a bad first impression. I wouldn't get the onion rings the next time, just the fries. I also think their "Classic" burger at 5.5 oz is plenty and I'm glad I didn't order the next size up. The Wife ate her burger (but only a little of the bun), some fries, and an Oreo-Cookie shake. (I'm sure those of you who know her and her eating habits are astounded. :-)) On the way home, she was lamenting that the pants she was wearing were not "Cheeburger, Cheeburger" pants and she was feeling particularly uncomfortable. I said "Why don't you just take them off?" So she did, along with her polo shirt (she was wearing a cami underneath). It was an amusing ride home.

No comments: